Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2021

The Quiet - A visual story about an Arctic Expedition

About two years ago I was given the chance of a lifetime,
which has now resulted in my new photographic book »The Quiet«.


Accompany me on board the Russian research vessel Akademik Fedorov on our journey into the Central Arctic Ocean, where we supported the largest Arctic expedition of our time: MOSAiC.⁠ Experience the routine of daily life and work on board, the rush of working on the sea ice at the brink of polar night, and my favourites: the quiet moments in between.


























Help me get this rather different and atmospheric visual story of Arctic research out into the world by supporting the printing of »The Quiet« on Kickstarter and save yourself one of the first copies here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theaschneider/thequiet

Thank you!





This was all possible thanks to:







Everything I write here reflects only my personal experiences, opinions and beliefs. You can find the official website of the MOSAiC expedition via the following link: https://www.mosaic-expedition.org.