Montag, 30. August 2010

I'm back!


Hey guys!
As you can see ;) I'm back again (since monday) and it was awesome! I spend the whole last week retouching the photos from norway. They're ok. Not awesome but ok :D I'm no landscape photographer so don't expact too much from me! I'll post some - not all. If you want to see some more photos klick here.
My luggage got lost on my flight to Oslo (monday) and I got it back on thursday - that sucked but beside this everything was just - I don't even know how to describe it - the landscape was so beautiful that no photo will ever capture it and the people have been so friendly. It also was the most expensive country I've ever been to but I didn't really cared - I was busy staring at nature xD I've been to Oslo, Bergen, on a trip to the Hardanger Fjord and on top of the Ulriken xD all in all I just loved it! I would have loved to see more nature but I didn't really planed my trip that way so it's my own fault >_< when I'm visiting norway again it'll be by car and tent xD so that I'll be able to explore this beautiful landscape!! :D

The Hardanger Fjord :D




On top of the Ulriken




Stay tuned! Tomorrow I'll upload some commissioned ones ;)